Monday, April 19, 2010

CLUB JUICE MIXTAPE


I've been trying to work my magic on a few bar managers and party throwers in NOLA, and get a few nights organized. Got with the planner of my favorite little sweaty dive, The Saint, and made a mixtape for her. I wasn't really planning to post this anywhere, but a few people have asked for it. So, why not - let's just call it 'club juice' - lol. PS - promise to have some bounce on the next recording I do. I've been feeling really guilty about not having any in the stuff that I've recorded.

CLUB JUICE MIXTAPE

Hands in the Air (Bok Bok Remix) - Al Ripken jr. & Diamond K

THROW SOME Ds - Rustie/Dre$$2Sweat

LEAN WIT IT - Rustie/Dre$$2Sweat

Push it Remix - Salt'N'Peppa

Time Stamp - Roska

My Boo - Ghost Town DJs

Pro Nails - Kid Sister

Hear The Bassline (Rizzla's Cunty Refix) - Major Lazer

O let's Do it (Feat. Trae, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross Remix) - Waka Flocka

Bills Bills Bills (Unknown Whitelabel Refix)








Club Juice Mixtape - have a ta$te

2 comments: