Thursday, December 17, 2009

mixxxtape

I've been away for a bit - i know. I'm back, though, and ready to make up for my absence.

I've been getting booked to play a few dj gigs here and there since I've been back around in the big sleazy. Mostly to play pretty cookie cutter club hip-hop to predominantly underage college crowds (lol).

Not having the freedom to play whatever I want has inspired me to do a series of mixes using Untrue Oracle as the hosting medium. So, here is the first installment:

UNTRUE ORACLE MIX SERIES 001 - Mixed By: Five

December 2009

Gimme Your Love - Skar
Choosing Love - Dj Sdunkero
Beat Dis - Karizma
Doubt (Doc Daneeka VIP Remix) - Delphic
Doughnut - Greyman
Bangkok (Roska Remix) - Boris Dlugosch
I Want You (Bok Bok Remix) - Dre Skull
Spells of Deception (Boy 8-Bit Remix) - Invasion
Sweet Dance - Dj Twitty
Touch - Cooly G









UntrueOracle001


This mix contains various styles of house in a bright, electric quick-fire 20min. dance session. Enjoyyy

1 comment: